|Restrictions and Recommendations:
1. Our weight limits depend on body shape since the harnesses must fit comfortable and safely. There may be exceptions for very tall people, but generally our limits are: women-200 lbs. and men-250 lbs. maximum and a minimum weight of 70 lbs. is required.
2. Participants must be physically able to hike one half mile through uneven and uphill terrain.
3. Everyone flying must be ten years of age or older and a legal guardian must sign for participants under 18 years of age. If parent will not be present, please request release form and have it signed ahead of time.
4. Participants should arrive at least 15 minutes before tour time. If you are more than 10 minutes late you will miss your tour and you will not be given a refund. This is for the consideration of the other guests and so we can keep our schedule for the day intact. Thanks.
5. No pregnant women allowed.
6. Participants must wear closed toed shoes and should wear long walking shorts, capri or long pants. No extra baggy clothes, short-shorts, large jewelry or smoking allowed on tours. Long hair must be tied back.
7. Persons with neck, back, joint, or heart problems, or other serious physical illness or mental condition are advised not to participate.
8. Everyone on the property must sign a waiver.
9. Management reserves the right to deny anyone access to the tour if we feel there is a danger to the guest or the staff.