10 lines, One adventure
Tours are $92.38 (Plus 8.25% Sales Tax — Total $100.00) per person, which includes parking, equipment, training, guided walking tour, bottled water, and of course ALL 10 LINES of the Zipline Adventure.
- BOOKING DEPOSIT
- A deposit of $46.19 (Plus 8.25% Sales Tax — Total $50.00) per person, which is half down, is required at the time of booking with the balance due upon your arrival. This is a non-refundable deposit unless you cancel one week ahead of your scheduled tour time. (This deposit is not an extra charge; it's only half down up front to secure your tour.)
- Advanced reservations are required for every tour.
- 5 Tours* a Day, Advanced reservations are required for all tours; call or email to check availability and make reservations.
- Wimberley Zipline Adventures
Phone Number: 512-847-9990
- **Subject to other tour times being filled. The 5pm tour is only offered March-November.**
Payment Option 1
- Tour Deposit $46.19 Per Person (Plus 8.25% Sales Tax — Total $50.00)
- (This deposit is not an extra charge; it's only half down up front to secure your tour.) Do not Pay until you call or email to reserve a tour time!
Payment Option 2
- Full Tour Payment $92.38 Per Person
- (Plus 8.25% Sales Tax — Total $100.00)
- Do not Pay until you call or email to reserve a tour time!
Policy & Payment
We Accept Payments By +
- Visa, Master Card, Discover, e-Checks, Checks,
- Cashier Checks, and Money Orders
American Express - We do not accept American Express. If you wish to use your American Express card, please use PayPal and pay the full amount.
We use PayPal at www.PayPal.com to process our online transactions. The security of your information, transactions, and money is the core of PayPal's business and a top priority.
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to PayPal's using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Before you even register or log in to PayPal's site, PayPal's server checks that you're using an approved browser - one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher.
Once your information reaches PayPal, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal's servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the Internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.
You do not need an account through PayPal to send a payment. If you are new to PayPal you will simply go through an alternate checkout, and will have the option to sign up with PayPal afterwards. If you have a PayPal account, you will log in when prompted to complete your online transaction.
Inclement Weather Policy +
- We do not make weather cancelations until the day of. We are located in the Texas Hill Country where rapid weather changes are the norm. It is not unusual for weather in surrounding areas to be inclement while at the same time being very nice in the Wimberley Valley. If we have to cancel we will give you a call on the day of your tour and give you the choice of a full refund or a rain check where you can reschedule of your tour.
Refund Policy +
- Refunds will be given for cancellations due to bad weather only. This is an appointment only business. No refunds are given for missed appointments. When you book your tour we schedule guides and other staff for your trip. If we have no-shows, we still incur staffing expenses.